Certified Discover How to Chakra Dance and do Meditation
Is your life stressful and feeling out of control? Then come with me as we Chakra Dance and Meditate to inspire fire up your life, let go have fun and de-stress. Fine-tune your chakras with ease for self-development bliss. Join Sharon as she is one of Udemy’s top instructors and pioneered teaching shamanism online globally.
Certified Discover How to Chakra Dance and do Meditation Prices
Sharon offers you a certificate of attunement by request for free at the end of this course.
“Dance? But, I have two left feet. I am not good at dancing. Meditate! I cannot sit still. I am no good. I have tried before”
Well listen up my friends, dancing is fun! Meditation is also fun and both activities are relaxing. It’s not just about the steps or the technique. It’s not just about the music, it’s about the space you create. This course is a combination of moving your body – chakra dancing, stimulating your mind and enhancing your spirit. Learn engaging meditation to relax you and it is a great way to express your emotions. Balanced chakras bring new vitality to your life. Learn how to unload your chakras of the life long sludge!
Recent Reviews for Chakra Dance and Meditate this year
“I love how quick each video is. Even though I’m not moving at the pace that I would like, I feel as if I am making positive steps in the direction I would like. Thank you for this program. It’s very thorough. As I am learning, I can feel myself balancing as well. Gratitude. I did it!” Antoinette Jackson
“This course allowed me to delve deeper into my daily chakra practices. Each chakra’s section included information, journal questions, a guided meditation, possible yoga pose/mudra/ etc, and time for free-form dance. The instructor had amazing energy, and the music chosen was beautiful. (I do wish the pieces were a little more uniform in length – I had to pause in dancing to repeat a couple of the shorter ones.) Especially loved the final integration meditation/dance! I very much enjoyed and appreciated this course.” Tasha Minnaar
“The depth of knowledge that Sharon shares is truly a gift for anyone who engages with her”. – Grace Solman – 2019
How to chakra dance and meditate is designed and guided by Sharon Ramel who will teach you how to discover happiness here and now. As your guide, I am here with you daily to assist answering your questions
You’ll discover and practise meditation and simple breathing methods, so you can concentrate fully and connect with all the life that surrounds you. You’ll dance in an intuitive free form way receiving joy in your everyday life to transform your mind and body. This leads to self-acceptance and improved lifestyle. Personal development 101 techniques at your fingertips.
Discover how simple it can be to bring the wonders of life to nourish and heal your body and reduce your suffering.
Practice Mindfulness in Your Everyday Life to Transform Your Mind and Body
* Understand how to be mindful, whether you’re simply breathing dancing or walking
* Learn from your past and release anxiety about your future
* Reflect upon your connection with nature and to all life
* Gain acceptance and graceful self-development
A Quick Peek At The Contents and Overview
We will discover how to work with the wonders of the chakras and learn specific meditations and a free form chakra dance that resonates with each main chakra to bring about self-acceptance, peace and healing within leading to improvements in your life.
- How we will dance or move to stimulate each chakra.
- Definition of chakra and prana
- How to do a quick chakra dance with each of the main seven chakras
- How to do a Chakra Cleanse – “The Lightworkers Way”
- Discover more about you Base Chakra
- How to do Ashwini Meditation attuned to your base chakra
- Learn about your Sacral Chakra Revealed
- How to do ‘Churn the Mill’ activating the sacral chakra and a mudra
- See your Solar Plexus Revealed
- How to do ‘Ha Kriya’ Solar Plexus firepower for your self-esteem
- Discover more about your Heart Chakra
- How to do ‘So Hung’ Meditation to open our radiant hearts
- Learn about working with your Throat Chakra
- How to do ‘Brahmari Pranayama’ to calm the mind, reduce blood pressure and speed healing
- See more about your Third Eye
- How to do the Candle meditation to open our third eye
- Open to your Crown Chakra
- How to do the ‘Our Crowning Glory’ mediation to see our connection above
- Integrated Chakra Mediation to bring them all together and to say goodbye
We are not talking about any old dance or meditation. We are talking about a free form chakra dance and meditation that reveals you to yourself! Coming home to your own body/soul sense. That deep knowing that you lost along the road we call life.
Chakras are our life force or vital energy. Some call them “the spinning wheels of light” located all over your body. Although we have thousands of them, there are seven major chakras located along our spine from the base to just above our head that we need to focus on. The role of the chakra system is to be able to regulate the flow of our energy force or what we commonly have known as the aura. Once our energy force is blocked due to the many challenges and emotional roller coaster we find ourselves in, it is not surprising that we get sick – not only physically, mentally, but also emotionally.
The chakras are wheel-like vortices of energy which connect the physical body to its subtle energetic counterparts. In this article, we’ll take a look at the seven main chakras, which play a key role in energy reception and transmutation for self-development.
The chakra system has been extensively studied and described in Eastern systems of philosophy and medicine, although Western science remains sceptical their very existence. Nonetheless, awareness of the body as an energy system is increasing among forward-thinking scientists, and the chakras along with meditation continue to play an important role in a variety of holistic healing disciplines for personal development.
Certification and Accreditation: Some instructors offer “accreditation” via external official-sounding bodies. The majority of these are fake. We call them Certificate Mills. The only thing the “Mill” wishes to see from the instructor is money (ranging from $40 – $1500 per course depending on the Mill) to pay for the process. They do not even wish to see 1 minute of any course nor any qualification an instructor may hold. You; the student is then sent to these places to pay them (more) money as the student. They commonly offer public liability insurance that you can get WITHOUT them and the fake fancy-looking Diploma.
As you know Udemy offers you a certificate of completion at the end of this course. However, I am happy to offer you a certificate of completion for any course of mine that you complete. Please ONLY message me through Udemy when you have completed the course. Note – I will not answer any requests for this outside of Udemy as I need to verify that you have completed the course!
Please Note: All students who enrol in this course also will receive periodic free and discounted access to my other top-rated current and upcoming courses
PS. I am looking forward to meeting you. Enrol today. I offer an unconditional money-back guarantee within 30 days of purchase.
Not sure? Scroll down there are free previews for you to get a taste of what is to come
#VisionQuest #Self-discovery #ShamanicJourneying #Shamanism #Meditation #Manifestation #Spirituality #Spiritual
The material on this web site is provided for educational purposes only and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment
- Be interested in how to work with your chakras for improved vitality and health?
- Explore the relationship between dis-ease and ease through your chakras
- Be curious and wish to move intuitively can release tension and stress and improve personal development
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Udemy.
- At udemy.com you can purchase Certified Discover How to Chakra Dance and do Meditation for only $61.99
- The lowest price of Certified Discover How to Chakra Dance and do Meditation was obtained on 23 May 2020 3:10 pm.