Functional Fitness for beginners 3 Consequences Of Not Exercising Regularly
I understand how chaotic life can be especially when you’re juggling in between career and family. It makes you feel that you don’t have time to do almost anything
else — especially making time to exercise.But, being busy is NOT a good excuse not to take care of your body and your health. In fact, it will cause more damage than
it will do good when you skipped doing exercise altogether.
In a 2013 study published in the “American Journal of Preventive Medicine,” researchers confirmed that people who don’t exercise have a higher risk of depression.
This explains why people who exercise regularly always have a positive outlook in life
#2 Weak Joints & Bones Which Affects Your Mobility
Not exercising regularly will weaken your joints & bones. It will make it hard for you to move especially when you age.
#3 You’ll Get Sick Easily
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services warns in their official statement that if you don’t exercise regularly…
it will increase the risk of you to be exposed to major diseases: heart disease, diabetes, colon cancer, and high blood pressure.
Functional Fitness for beginners You Don’t Have To Spend Working Out Long Hours At The Gym…
Because I’ve developed a simple & easy-to-follow 15-25 minutes exercises that you can do at home…
… which will help you be in the best shape of your life, improve your general well-being, and boost your health.
What I’ll be sharing with you are the exercise programs that are proven scientifically to help you get the maximum results with minimum time.
That’s right. You can expect results faster with these exercises and even get better results compared to those working out at the gym.
‘Functional Fitness’ is the ultimate guide for people who want to start exercising to be healthy, move better, and look at their very best — all
without spending long hours in a gym to look like a fitness supermodel.
What you are about to discover in this guide is everything you need to know about getting started with functional fitness. Plus, you get an exercise
program that you can follow starting today.
If you want to get in the best shape of your life, boost your health, improve your general well-being, and lead a better life…
then you should grab a copy of Functional Fitness.
Here are the things you will discover in this practical guide:
- The real reason why many people are demotivated to workout (and how this simple trick help you combat this problem)
- Why you should drop the weights & start working out with your bodyweights
- Aiming for the perfect 10/10 body? Here’s why you should drop that idea for now (Chapter One)
- Why morning working out will give you better results compared to other times in the day
- Why a 15-minutes functional exercise is better than working out for 2 hours in the gym
- 3 main benefits of doing functional fitness
- Read this if you’ve been feeling grumpy & demotivated. This simple technique will help shine positivity back in your life (Chapter 3)
- The differences between Functional Fitness & three other popular types of exercises
- Avoid these four common mistakes people make when getting started with Functional Fitness
- Is dieting the main solution for weight issues?
- Eight exercises to build your power & strength
- Why having massive strength & power will be useless without a good range of flexibility
- Three simple exercises to keep you flexible
- Tired of running up & down the stairs? If yes, you need to improve the fourth component of functional fitness
- Three simple exercises to improve your balance & endurance
Functional Fitness for beginners is the Golden Key for those who want to:
- Be in the best shape of their life
- Boost their health
- Improves general well-being
- Improves mobility & flexibility
- Feel better about their body
- Lead a healthier & happier life