How To Sing #1: Complete Vocal Warm ups & Voice Physiology
This course is for those who want to sing well long term and often! It is also for those who truly want to understand how their voice and body works to create healthy singing habits; It is not for those who do not want to apply themselves – It will require determination and hard work! It is for both the beginner and advanced singer.
How To Sing #1: Complete Vocal Warm ups & Voice Physiology Prices
New lectures added November 2018.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED PDF’S & FULL EBOOK WITH DIAGRAMS AND EXPLANATIONS.
Over 18,000 students worldwide -Hundreds of 5 star reviews!
“Loving the course!! Very grateful for all the information. It really answers everything and anything and clears any confusion you previously had coming into this course. She has a pleasant voice, valuable tips and easy to follow instructions”. Thank you, Roma! Xx Miss Shapiro
“Roma is so GENUINE and I receive such warmth and true desire to be of service to us – her students.Lovely Soul”! Montana
“This course is very comprehensive and fun. Despite me having a great singing voice, I always had a bad habit of singing “throaty” or “pushed”. This helped me get rid of these bad habits”. Rick
“I have taken at least three online courses to improve my singing. I would like to say that yours are perfect. I really recommend this course to everyone. These exercises really work. Thank you very much for motivation that you give everyone”. Asiye
Do you struggle with finding the time to learn how to sing, or maybe you can’t afford the cost of weekly lessons?
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced singer – this course can be your complete vocal system to help you be the best singer you can be.
In this course, you will:
- Learn the 3 pillars of the voice – Posture, Breathing and Resonance;
- Understand voice physiology – how your vocal folds and body work to produce sound, and how to use it the right way (includes pictures/diagrams);
Learn how to warm up correctly and efficiently;
- Improve volume and strength with advanced voice projection exercises;
- Eliminate jaw and muscle tension that can fatigue the voice;
- Over 3 hours of live video (Includes presentations, with diagrams);
- Printable handy pdfs ;
- A fully produced, complete 25 minute vocal warm up (MP3 Download);
- A “How To Sing” Ebook with all the information that we’ve included in the presentations (plus much more);
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
- Sheet music for all the scales
- I am always available to answer questions in the discussion board;
- BONUS: Send me a sample of your singing for a 5 minute assessment!
This is also a great course for church singers, church choirs, vocal groups.
For the cost of 2, 1 hour vocal lessons you’ve got a whole voice training system at your fingertips that you can watch over and over again.
Don’t hesitate – now is the time – warm up everyday at home with me guiding you every step of the way…I would love to teach you.