Yoga For Absolute Beginners
Learn the basic yoga poses given in most level beginner yoga classes in detail in the comfort of your own home. Step by step instruction will give you confidence in your alignment and greatly enhance your knowledge of what modern day yoga poses have to offer. The course is laid out in an intelligent and sequential manner so your body opens slowly and builds on the pose given prior as well as great detail in each video so you can avoid common alignment mistakes that hinder a yoga practice and can cause injury.
Yoga For Absolute Beginners Prices
Build a strong foundation in Yoga Asanas, increase your knowledge of healthy alignment, strength and yoga vocabulary in this course for beginners.
- Increase flexibility and strength.
- Address common misalignment issues
- Gain better posture
- Work step be step on individual yoga postures at your own pace
- Master Yogic breathing
- Work confidently up to a full 50 minute yoga class
Yoga is for Every-Body
Learn the basics of a yoga practice from a 20 year veteran. Claire teaches in short form videos the essential yoga postures that bring you all the way up to building a full and satisfying yoga class.
The course is laid out in an intelligent and sequential manner so your body opens slowly and builds on the pose given prior as well as great detail in each video so you can avoid common alignment mistakes that hinder a yoga practice and can cause injury.
Yoga is incredibly for increasing your range of motion, building strength in the entire body and decreasing common aches and pains, but without proper alignment and direction we may find that we are actually aggravating our pain rather then healing it. Claire has created 20 short detailed tutorials that show you step by step how to enter into the fundamentals poses of yoga and how to gain the most out of them no matter what stage you are in your yoga practice. Through these 20 videos she addresses common misalignment issues and gives you solutions to continue to grow in your yoga practice even if your range of motion is small and you require a lot of strength building work.
The videos build on each other, so if you only get to 2 or 3 in a session you will find that you can stop there and still gain a lot from only 15 or 20 mins of work that day. Each day you can add another posture and because of the way the postures are listed, you will safely continue to build on the prior session and gain more control over your body and practice.
Once you have completed all of the 20 videos and have spent some time practicing with each one you will be able to move onto the 50 minute beginner flow class. While the pace picks up here and you will feel you really got a workout you will be move from one pose to the next, knowing where you are in your body and in the practice and confidently make adjustments to suit you. You will also be able to walk into any beginner yoga class with a vast database of knowledge and the awareness of what your body needs and what it is capable of, thereby avoiding injury and progressing much quicker then those who haven’t studied slowly and in depth.
- This course is for anyone who feels they need a step by step guide on how to build to a basic vinyasa flow yoga class first by breaking down the poses step by step and then building up to a beginners flow class. There foundation of the class is standing poses so this course is not suitable for anyone who doesn’t feel they can approach the yoga practice on their feet first.
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Udemy.
- At udemy.com you can purchase Yoga For Absolute Beginners for only $11.99
- The lowest price of Yoga For Absolute Beginners was obtained on 22 May 2020 1:49 pm.